Update v0.17 - 4/23/21
Hey everyone! Today we're releasing a new major update that extends the moon and adds a new city like area to the moon with its own unique mechanics that will help you get deeper in the mines!
Full List Of Changes:
- Implemented the reactor to the moon. Convert isotopes to higher tier isotopes and make power along the way.
- Implemented the buff lab to the moon. Spend power you make from the reactor on buffs.
- Buffs are now affected by timelapse but the buffs granted from chests last much longer. (Some buffs now save.)
- Adjusted level 24-26 blueprint cost to account for snapshotting and trading post nerfs in previous update.
- Moon Miner prices have been adjusted.
- Made yellow gems slightly cheaper.
- Added more levels to the gem forge and oil rig.
- Added tooltip to oil rig to show time until complete.
- Gem crafting can now be cancelled and the cost refunded.
- Some tooltips now update while being hovered on.
- Added new blueprints to be discovered from chests beyond 1350km.
- Scientists now gain levels faster early on (existing scientist levels will ajust with the new formula)
- Adjusted scientists levels (see above)
- Slightly Nerfed Golden Keys % and Buffed Golden Shovels.
- Stats tab now shows more stats.
- Hovering over your money now shows the total amount.
- Quest UI has been updated
- Added new hotkeys:
-S: Sell Center (press 2x to open the other one)
-H: Hire Center
-D: Drill Center
-G: Gem Forge
-T: Trade (press 2x to open the other one)
-Space: Jump to chest (req. metal detector lvl4+)
-Shift+Click: Open chests without popup
-B: Buff Lab
- Improved rendering performance of divine relics
- World level tinting has been adjusted
- Early game (<20km) balance & tutorial slightly tweaked
- Various small bug fixes
Make sure to join us on Discord
for occasional redemption codes!
Also follow us on Twitter
for sneak peaks and redemption codes!